Blackmores is Australia's leading natural health brand in vitamins and mineral supplements. More than 80 years of scientific research into health and nutrition goes into their range of vitamins and mineral supplements. They are now applying the same care to their Infant Formula range.With your little one running wild on a daily basis, it's important to make sure your tot is getting all of their recommended daily intake of nutrients to keep their energy going.
Blackmores great tasting Toddler Milk drink is specifically formulated to support busy toddlers nutritional needs and is suitable from 12+ months. Full of great nutrients, Blackmores new Toddler Milk is a great supplement to your toddlers diet.
So why should you use it?
- Contains iodine which contributes to cognitive function
- With iron, zinc and vitamins C, A and D to support healthy immunity
- Plus vitamin D & calcium for growing bones
- Wash hands and all equipment before preparing Blackmores Toddler Milk Drink
- Measure the required amount of water and powder consulting the feeding guide on the product label
- Using ONLY the scoop provided, lightly fill one measurement of the powder and use levelling blade on tin. Pour powder into the water and stir or shake until the powder is dissolved.
Please note: Breast is best. Blackmores supports breastfeeding as the best nutrition for babies. If you are considering an alternative to breastfeeding, please consult your health care professional.
This product is only intended for children aged 12+ months and should not be given to children any younger.
For more information and to see a list of the products ingredients, please click here.
30 Mums Say members are being given the opportunity to trial the new Blackmores Toddler Milk.
Each selected reviewer will receive:
- 1x Tin of Blackmores Toddler Milk 900g (26 serves)